Location of work: 99% inside of M25
Head Office: Bishops Stortford
Salary: Up to £38,000 OTE additional £5,000 overtime per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Living: inside of M25 + 10 miles
Travel time: NOT included
Overtime rate: 1.5 Monday to Saturday. Double time Sunday
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Standby Allowance: £100 + each call-out job is minimum of 3hrs at time and a half or double time.
Benefits: Van, uniform, phone, PDA, fuel card, parking credit card, £250 float, PAID WEEKLY, child care voucher scheme, holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays, Xmas bonus, loyalty bonus, incentive bonuses, sickness insurance scheme
- Mobile Heating, commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer with experience of wet system in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room. A highly varied job.
- Understanding of both gravity and pressurised, single, two pipe, ladder and district distribution systems.
- Pipe work from ½” to 4” covering galv, iron, steel, copper, plastic, composite etc., to include mapres or similar systems.
- Working knowledge of pumps, pressure and expansion vessels, DMZ valves, basic mechanical maintenance of plate exchangers, strainers, side stream filtration systems.
- Ability to fault find on building related heating, hot and cold water distribution problems.
- Works may involve emergency repairs, breaking out of walls and floors to access pipe work.
- Role will involve planned mechanical maintenance on non-electrical or gas systems, with a high proportion of reactive and quoted works, which may involve minor domestic plumbing in residential apartments, typically radiator and valve problems, crossover chasing and rectification etc.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.
- DMG Delta is an equal opportunity employer.
DMG Delta is an investors in people accredited organisation and therefore actively looks to encourage and develop its staff though investment.