Head Office: Bishops Stortford
Salary: Up to £21,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 8am – 5pm (40 per week)
Reporting to: General Manager
Benefits: Holiday entitlement 25 days plus Bank Holidays, loyalty bonus, child care voucher scheme, sickness insurance scheme, auto enrolment pension, training and development.
- The fleet is one of the company’s single biggest overheads. The job holder will be expected to assist in developing this area, recognising and recommending new initiatives to assist in reducing fleet costs where possible, whilst looking to minimise downtime related to vehicles.
- It is the job holder’s responsibility to ensure that all the company’s fleet vehicles and equipment is in good working condition at all times with no defects or damage. In every decision made, it is key to ensure the correct balance between operational requirements and business cost. The job holder must ensure that budgets set for this area of the business are adhered to.
- Check and process engineers’ incoming reports, monitoring for any discrepancies, ensuring accuracy and relevance, reporting back to engineers or manager where relevant.
- Shut down jobs within the targets set ensuring accuracy prior to passing through for invoicing.
- Process engineers weekly timesheets and paperwork in accordance with targets.
- Process gas safety paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Update all gas safety spreadsheets accordingly
- Ensuring that all equipment is calibrated as necessary and that a good supply of equipment is available for requirements.
- Keep an up to date register of the equipment which needs calibration.
- Logging all new complaints in line with current procedures.
- Ordering and issuing of uniform plus regular checks.
- Daily Post, taking delivery of parcels (Daily), phone calls
- Stationery, printing & kitchen supply orders
- Office defects e.g. photocopier errors, calling for engineer to attend.
- Congestion charge (daily), dart charge (daily)
- Any other duties as required within the Operations Team.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
DMG is an investors in people accredited organisation and therefore actively looks to encourage and develop its staff though investment.