Salary: Up to £47,000 (including OTE additional £5k in overtime)
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: 99% inside of M25
Head Office: Bishops Stortford
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £150
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
- Working mainly in large residential blocks, commercial offices and schools providing commercial gas boiler maintenance, repairs and minor installation works on both aged traditional plant to modern energy centres as a mobile engineer.
- The vast majority of works will be within plant rooms with all associated equipment, hence a working knowledge of heating distribution and ventilation systems is essential. Routine mechanical maintenance of associated plant items such as pumps, heat exchangers, pressure vessels and valves will also form part of the role.
- Key to the role is supporting other trades within DMG where gas related faults or problems have been identified, which will require good fault finding skills across a diverse range of boiler manufacturers and systems. DMG provides a 24/7/365 call out service, all engineers form part of this on a rotational basis and is a key element of the job.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You must have current commercial gas certificates.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.